Created in 1918 and revitalised in 1980, the Museu de Arqueologia D. Diogo de Sousa reopened to the public in 2007, reinstalled in a modern building built from scratch for its functions. With special focus on the Northern region, its archaeological collection covers a vast chronological and cultural period, from the Palaeolithic to the Middle Ages.
To consult restricted access content, please contact the respective service:
M Rua dos Bombeiros Voluntários 4700-025 Braga, Portugal
T +351 253 273 706 / 253 615 844